For Service Providers
Educate your people. Add value to your services. Ensure Compliance.
Waste Expert is the perfect companion for waste management service providers including contractors, consultants and brokers.
- eLearning and data analysis tools will educate staff and stakeholders in the core principles of waste, resource management and the circular economy.
- Value added tools to use with customers; promoting improvement in education, data management, strategy and compliance.
- Improve customer relationships and deliver innovation by incorporating Waste Expert in your contracts, tenders and bids.
- Our auditing and compliance management tools will deliver a clear understanding of all applicable waste management legislation and help you build a detailed compliance management system.
- Generate a new revenue stream through using the tools, re-selling or referring through our Partnership Programme.
Data Management and Reporting
Obtaining good quality waste management data and actually reporting performance effectively can be challenging, especially if you have multiple sites, waste streams and a network of sub-contractors.
Waste Expert’s intelligent data management and reporting platform will enable you and your customers to :
- Manage financial and waste data across your sites;
- Integrate with existing systems and processes;
- Monitor the performance of facilities and sub-contractors;
- Establish targets and set improvement goals on an organisation and customer level;
- Compare and benchmark performance across sites, buildings, waste streams and customers;
- Examine the impacts of logistics and infrastructure on performance.
“Waste Expert provides our clients with a fantastic added-value service” Pete Bramhall, Expense Reduction Analyst
Training, Engagement & Behaviour Change
Our accredited e-learning and reference platform (12 hours CPD) provides the tools necessary to educate staff and key stakeholders in all aspects of waste, resource management and circular economy principles, driving true self sufficiency.
- Accredited learning and reference platform (12 hours CPD)
- Learn about topics including:
- Key principles of waste and resource management.
- Legislation, regulation and compliance.
- The true cost of waste management.
- Effective contractor management.
- Construction, demolition and excavation waste management.
“Waste Expert provides the perfect learning model for us to enhance the knowledge and professionalism of people at all levels in the organisation.” Tim Price, Marketing Director, DS Smith Recycling
We have worked with the best UK, EU and international environmental lawyers to dissect more than 90 pieces of waste management legislation and case law. Waste Expert provides a truly interactive way to help you understand and monitor your compliance position.
- Audit tools – interactive checklists, templates and guidance documents to help you audit current practices, documents and performance at your sites or client locations.
- Legal register builder – Automatically generate a legal register for based on the waste streams you input.
- Document control system – Gather documents and evidence to aid duty of care and improve transparency and auditability. Also compatible with the Environment Agency’s EDOC system.
- Ask the Expert – Our real-life experts are also on hand to answer your questions and provide guidance.
“Waste Expert contains a range of high quality tools that will benefit organisations of any scale across multiple sectors. Learning, Compliance and Data management represent the cornerstone of any effective sustainability strategy” Steve Gough, CEO, Valpak
Waste Expert is used by organisations across a wide range of sectors. Take a look at our sample case studies below.